Wednesday, July 17, 2013

VisDare 29: Pensive

Summer is blistering by me, and life is so full right now that my internet time is heavily constricted.

But you know what? My VisDare regulars keep me coming back. Because you folk are totally worth it.

Below is a photo that I think I should aspire to ~ sitting in a corner and losing myself in thoughts and ideas, maybe with a cup of hot tea to one side and the silence pressing around me. Wouldn't that be nice?

Reminder (because a couple people have asked): It is NOT required in the VisDare challenge to use or reference the word in the tag (i.e. "pensive"). So if the photo takes you in a different vein - run with it. The prompt is, and always has been, the photo; the word is there for (a) labeling purposes and (b) to help in way of a creative springboard to get started. But don't feel like you have to use it - because you don't.

All right, then - here's your photo!! Standard rules are posted below. Write away!!





RULES:

150 words - or less.
Post entry to your blog and "link in" using the link tool below.
No blog? Post your 150 words in the comments below.
(Please - no erotica or graphic violence.)
DON'T FORGET to read and comment on others' entries!!
As always - thanks for participating!


No comments:

Post a Comment